4,000 HP Lamborghini Motoryacht. I don't like him but I wish I had some of that dinero...

Conor McGregor has a long recuperation period of ahead of him after breaking his leg in his last fight with Dustin Poirier. Luckily for him, he’ll be able to do some of that onboard his lightning-fast new superboat.

The boisterous UFC star showed off his latest luxury toy on social media on Tuesday—Tecnomar’s new Lamborghini 63 motoryacht. The high-performance dayboat doesn’t just bear the name of the famous Italian automaker; it’s been specifically designed to live up to the exacting standards set by its storied supercars.

The Lamborghini 63 is a true beast of a motoryacht. It measures 63 feet in length—its name is a reference to this, as well as the year Lamborghini was founded—and is powered by a pair of MAN V-12 diesel engines that produce 2,000 horsepower apiece. Thanks to this, the boat can reach a top speed of 60 knots, making it one of the fastest 63-footers in its class. At the cruising speed of 40 to 45 knots, the yacht burns 100 gallons of fuel per hour, giving it a range of 360 nautical miles.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.