Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by JeffP
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
It's today's cult of personality obsession. I think he's lost like 3 of his last 4 fights, hasn't had a belt in years, and people still pay more to watch him than any other fighter.

His time is up.

I give him props for taking his big left hand, some talent and the showmanship to bank 100 million on a boxing match with FM. But he needs to grow up.
I get the fight trash talk business. But for me, he showed his colors with Khabib. You don’t talk about a man’s wife like that.
And then the stupid comment about Dustin’s wife, all in front of his own wife.

Khabib and Nate Diaz exposed Conor for having no heart when he gets into deep water . Everyone knows how to beat Conor now. I think the only fight he would headline and do good numbers would be the trilogy with Nate.

I think even the Irish are done with him. Especially after hitting the ole man in the pub.

Really, the only smart move he has at this point, as a fighter anyway, is to heal up and finish the trilogy with Nate Diaz. Both of them are past their prime but people will still throw a stupid amount of money to see the fight. Then ride off in the sunset either way.

Yep!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~