Back to a simple answer. I have been buying powder under Trump where and when available...and normally purchase a lot of that in 8 pound containers..

Got plenty of IMRs 4064 and a good supply of AA 4064.. both are great powders, in about any application...

4064 from Accurate is easier to use in cases in the 22 caliber range, 223, 22.250, and has proven a good powder from my 6.5 Grendal and the 17 Fireball.
just passes thru those littler holes easier, than IMR's granules... in an 06, it isn't an issue...

I don't buy into all of these newer latest greatest powders, preferring to use what's been around for a zillion years

I also prefer powders in the mid range burn range vs the slower ones like 4350 etc...

either 4064, you are getting an accurate powder either way... don't worry and go out and get your game animal with confidence..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez