I retired in April at 61, never been happier. I stay busy I have three acres to mow and maintain, my house, garage and a couple sheds all need some work. Driveway needs sealed, several trees need cut down and turned into firewood. I have amassed tons of components to reload 18 different caliber of ammo.I have many guns that I need to dial in the scopes and shoot.Most of them I bought and test fired and threw in the safe due to lack of time (ie working). I frequent gun shows where I setup and sell guns as well as refurbish old neglected guns that I buy. I want to get back into camping as soon as I find the right camper to buy, I have the 7.3 Diesel truck to pull one already.

And yes coming and going when you want to, no alarm clock, taking a nap in the afternoon are all perks of retirement. I found a small adjustment period,just because it is so foreign to those of us that have worked our lives away. I felt a little lost, like I had no purpose in life anymore, that quickly passed. I figure once a lot of my projects are completed if I am board I might possibly get a part time job. Lowes offers a 5am to 9am three day a week gig, Ha, after working 50 to 60 hrs a week all my life I think I could handle 12 hrs a week for fun and a little extra gun money.