Likely have covid.

My life long buddy I hunt/fish/work with, we went to Mexico fishing and he wasn't feeling well but didn't say anything until we got there, said he had a summer cold. 14 hours in the truck and 5 days in the house, there were 6 of us in the house.

He tested positive for covid, his wife made him go as he was still feeling bad when we got home Wednesday. I asked him if he might have covid the first day but he huffed it off. He wasn't real bad but he definitely wasn't his normal self, slept often, lethargic and had a slight cough. Just sat in the boat and didn't fish much, didn't go out the last day when we finally caught some game fish.

I'm sure I have it or going to get it, wife too now, I'll go for a test early next week to give it time.

Not looking for prayers or sympathy, don't really care if I got it, just puts some stuff I was doing, including the Quemado trip out of the picture. I'll be a good test subject, been taking ivermectin, had a dose before leaving, wed when I got home in case my buddy had it and another this morning... let's see how it plays out.

Kent