Originally Posted by Orion2000

I did plant systems start ups from 2007-2016 in Saltillo and Torreon. If no ransom, whack the gringo. Find another. Rinse and repeat.

I did some time in Torreon. Leave Monterey on their local airline after flying in from Houston on Continental. Guy taking tickets says "No smoking" as we board. Soon as wheels up the smoke wafts back through the curtain from the pilot and co-pilot...

I loved the food and the locals, moving Philips "Big Screen" TVs down was a hoot. Our local contractor was great, the Head PM for Philips, a guy from Holland, asked me what language it was I spoke? Said it could not be English as he learned that at University, but what ever it was I spoke they all got it, but he was curious as to what "Full of Sh*t as a Christmas Turkey" meant...

Had some real long haired dictionaries that were sweet as pie too, but would never go back. My good friend Roberto moved to Tejas...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA