When I was in 3rd grade, we had a neighbor with an AMC Hornet just like this. His Mom drove that thing and she musta been 6 ft 2 inches tall and like to drink. We had a red headed retarded kid in our class (no offense Flave) that we were all pretty nice to last name of Splitstone. One Friday morning as my twin brother, a neighbor kid and myself walked to school, the Splitstone paterfamilias confronted us claiming we were picking on his retarded son and threatened an ass whooping. He smelled of booze and had tobacco juice drool down both sides of his cheeks. My brother and I never said anything to our parents as we weren't narcs, but our friends apparently had told their folks.

Come Monday morning that Splitstone fella was back threatening us kids and I will never forget the feeling of absolute glee, seeing my buddies mom and her amazonian self pulling up in that AMC Hornet telling that old hobo (no offense meant here Certifiable) what exactly she was gonna do to him if he didn't head right back where he came from.

They replaced it with a Bronco 2, which has to be the perfect replacement vehicle.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.