10-4 WStrayer, i understand and have visited that part, i have a JD yard trailer with dump bed, it goes behind the lawn tractor, also goes behind ATV, have used it to haul 600lb feed up the mountain for the animals, that said, i thought of stashing it out at the bottom, checked with old bud, he said the instant i kill a black bear, call him and get the guts out of it.

I can manage the bear to the trailer and haul it down the mountain, bud will meet me in the upper pasture with ice, pickup and trailer, he has a cousin with a coroners table i guess it is with water and big walk in cooler, they'll skin the bear and cape? out the head as well as put up the meat, he says it's good eating off a smoker, i dont know.

Something i have to get by, i could hunt Cape Buffalo in Africa and big white tail deer everyday for the rest of my life, Elephant, Giraffe or Lion? no, dont mind if others want to hunt them, just not for me, may have to take a black bear and see, would be cooler if i could do it from the ground with Longbow, who knows.....

Trump Won!