54Woody, thanks for the report, i have an old buddy that drove all the way to Canada, hunted black bear off horseback, killed a very nice bear, i asked him once if he was ever going to hunt them again, he said nope, don't want too......., i may be in the same boat if i ever.

Thank you too patbrennan, i understand part of that, a buddy shot a black bear over in Arkansas iirc it was in the Muddy Creek WMA back in the mid 90's, i was at that camp deer hunting with my mzzle loader, they had the bear partially skinned out on his back on a bumper pull trailer, it looked like a small man, the muscle, meat and bone looked rather thin, made me wonder where all their strength came from, a wild animal of course, but they're not built very powerful looking, that one weighed around 250 lbs.

LOL pacecars, the ones here have been eating corn chops, barley sprouts and wheat midds with all the clean rainwater in that new pond, i have a ditch cut that intercepts a small drainage off the mountain, any decent rain puts a little more water in than just what falls in from the sky,

Trump Won!