Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by 12344mag
With all due respect, I don't see how there's any good lesson that comes from doing what you described.

I know what you're saying KG but I way past teaching insolent [bleep] any lessons, they can all FOAD I don't care. these insolent bastards are not interested in learning any lessons, their only interest is to destroy this country and the sooner folks learn this the faster things will be fixed.

My man, I trust you understand that we're on the same team as far as love for our nation, horror felt regarding where this nation's enemies are pushing towards without relent. I literally lose sleep and see fear in my wife's eyes as she watches me respond to the state of affairs overtaking this country and the chasms dividing those of us who see America literally circling the drain. That said and speaking on my behalf alone, believe we are better than those seeking to not only drive a wedge between 'us' & 'them' but see their goal being naught short of our destruction. And if ultimately that is our destiny I'll die fighting them and everything the traitorous bastards stand for. What I refuse to do, however, is stoop to their level and offer them the opportunity to use those amongst our ranks and our actions and grant the enemy the opportunity to take the moral high ground--EVER. We're better than that, and THEM. YMMV.

Originally Posted by 12344mag
With all due respect, I don't see how there's any good lesson that comes from doing what you described.

I know what you're saying KG but I way past teaching insolent [bleep] any lessons, they can all FOAD I don't care. these insolent bastards are not interested in learning any lessons, their only interest is to destroy this country and the sooner folks learn this the faster things will be fixed.

My man, I trust you understand that we're on the same team as far as love for our nation, horror felt regarding where this nation's enemies are pushing towards without relent. I literally lose sleep and see fear in my wife's eyes as she watches me respond to the state of affairs overtaking this country and the chasms dividing those of us who see America literally circling the drain. That said and speaking on my behalf alone, believe we are better than those seeking to not only drive a wedge between 'us' & 'them' but see their goal being naught short of our destruction. And if ultimately that is our destiny I'll die fighting them and everything the traitorous bastards stand for. What I refuse to do, however, is stoop to their level and offer them the opportunity to use those amongst our ranks and our actions and grant the enemy the opportunity to take the moral high ground--EVER. We're better than that, and THEM. YMMV.

Fine thoughts KG. We will not win any hearts and minds by practicing gutter morals.

Becoming that which is the enemy is no way to defeat the enemy.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.