Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by kwg020
Is hillary clintoon a jew ?? Is bill gates a jew ??

Both are Shabbos Goyim, something that would not exist if the influence of International Jewry on the West were eliminated.

If you think that Hillary Clinton became as influential as she is/was on her own merit or even by riding her husband’s coattails I think you are mistaken. The same for Gates, though to a lesser extent since he actually built something.

Those people were allowed through gates, the key to which is fealty. You might as well ask whether Churchill was a Jew….

All I'm saying is Bill and hillary became rich because of their political influences and they did not have to be jews to get there. They are in the protected class. They will be in the protected class should America fall to pieces tomorrow. They will NOT be serfs nor middle class. So, not everyone in the middle class got there by being rich jews. My bet is Warren Buffet will be in the protected class and he is not a jew. But, he is much closer to being dead than most of us here. Personally, I just want to see ever damn hippie from the 1960's ded as soon as possible. The sooner the better.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.