Originally Posted by battue
Tell me why, some of you think the Benalli is the best in a semi auto?

I’ve shot them, and found them to offer little over some others. Especially for clays.

Addition : Would Be interested in how many rounds you have shot out of your Benelli.

Know one guy here who has shot his more than a little, but curious about the rest of you.

Tell me why, some of you think the Benalli is the best in a semi auto? They are not. But they are hands down the best inertia semi auto.

I’ve shot them, and found them to offer little over some others. Especially for clays. Hands down the worst choice for Clays!

Would Be interested in how many rounds you have shot out of your Benelli. Well over 200K

I'll add that they give up a lot because of the inertia operating system. However you gain reliability in any conditions over a gas operated system. Nobody and I mean nobody shoots an inertia gun better than a gas gun. Please don't fool yourselves or show ignorance on that! It is the equivalence of saying you can shoot a heavy recoiling rifle or handgun better than you can one with little recoil.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.