Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by ldholton

Nobody can top you! But trust me I am lmao. I have shot plenty in your neck of the woods. World Class, you don't get out much and it shows! A few really nice lodges in you AO, but hardly world class targets. So I'll take it you are not an NSCA member, have not shot a big blast, and well haven't traveled much on the Sporting Clays circuit. I'll take you up on your offer to come on down there. Buy me a plane ticket and put me up in that fancy lodge! I would come down there no problem.

Buy me buy me = chicken [bleep] ... world class like you should be no issue to come show me ..

Show me where I said i was world class! But yeah I have shot more then a little in Big Blast tournaments. Have even won class in a few. Gotten my azz handed to me in many. I have real world experience and am smart enough to know that you can not defy the laws of physics. chicken? Hardly buy me that ticket and put me up and I'll be there! Of course I nor anyone else would just drop everything and pay to go to you. Put up or shut up, ticket and lodging and I am there, it's as simple as that!
[/quote]
Got your card called and you're too chickenshit to back it up. Read back through all the replies and he will understand Maybe. Likely not