Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by ribka

Thats the problem. The Biden admin are pushing low cost housing be built next to nice neighborhoods all over the US now. Good luck with house value if you didnt buy in the right area

Originally Posted by pahick

Having lived and worked outside of Philadelphia in the past you couldn't pay me now to live in PA. Id rather live in a yurt out west in the mountains any day. But best of luck to you in your empty home.

This area isnt as bad as Philly, but its getting worse. 2hrs to Philly, 45 min to Bmore..... everyones scrambling to get out of the cities. Id rather be living in northern PA. I can get a job...and thats all it is a job..20/hr and live like a king compared to here. I wouldnt have bought this if the previous owner didnt have to up and head back to Aiken. Quick, price was right but taxes are hell. Now DOT is contemplating a mileage tax....our gas tax on top of property and schools is phuggin unreal. 12 more years, and im gone.

Unfortunately all of the smaller cities in PA are infested with violent crime thanks to more diverse populaces taking over. Cant really find a decent place on the north east coast outside of New Hampshire and Maine which will both be ruined due all of the Dems moving there

Shame your home value will keep decreasing every year by the time you move out

Border county, as long as Maryland stays a schithole I wont lose. The only thing I worry about is theres a development not 100yrds from me and theyre expanding. SUPPOSED to be 300k+ homes going in like the current part of the development but a new contractor bought the extension, and they arent known for higher quality homes. Hearing coming up soon so ill know then what to expect.

Go west a county or 2 and the crime and taxes arent as bad. Good place to retire. Here though, youre right, crime is an issue. New York to Bmore runs right through us.

This sucks bigly.

Originally Posted by deflave
Already statedr I got J&J. Seriously considering getting Pfizer. Undecided IF I do it if ill go with one dose or 2. Still looking at others who've done it and how theyre getting on. Probably will wait til end of September to see if cases shoot up or not.

This has to be one of the most pathetic things I've ever read.

LOL

OMG. Following and making long-term health decisions based on Biden Politburo Central Committee controlled *statistics*?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH