Originally Posted by EdM
Travis,

My best guess is you are retired and your wife has moved on, career-wise. Clearly I could be wrong but is she (or you assuming Fed employ) required to take the shot for employ?

We are not feds but I know people that are.

Nobody fully understands what is happening right now. Apparently the White House gave no indication to any of the agencies that this was coming down.

All the HQ components are in a “WTF” status right now. If what the WH said goes into play, it will be a disaster. There is no legal mandate to show you got the shot, so most everybody will opt for the weekly testing. You will inevitably test positive roughly 50% of the time and that’s a mandatory (paid) quarantine as well as a workman’s comp claim.

The WH has also stated that unvaccinated cannot travel on government time. This is going to cause a logistical nightmare for all federal agencies.

My son is active duty and he says the same. Massive pressure to get it, but they still can’t make you. Half of his unit will be on quarantine some weeks. Fine in garrison but would be a nightmare otherwise.

That’s all I’ve been told on the subject from multiple reliable sources.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house