Originally Posted by Dustyone
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

We don't have multiple source docs or videos yet to verify if it's fake news or not, yet.

These days Australia is one of three major beta test site nations for the progression of the NWO progressives that relabeled it the "Great Reset" .
If it quickly gains compliance there and the UK, it will spawn like mold spores across industrial third world countries, turning them into second world tyrannies.

I posted some docs a few months ago that details the plan as it was conceived a few years ago. That's one place to start.
It's a detailed orchestrated script and check list.

This is real and you have all you need to determine that this is real and this is coming to America shortly at which point we no longer have a constitution.

https://reclaimthenet.org/anti-lock...et-users-11000-fines-in-new-south-wales/

Fines for the truth

I'm very inclined to believe that op source since there's been so many similar stories coming out of there. I was responding to the poster who said it wasn't verified. I couldn't argue that, however I know that the Australian continent is a hub for such tyranny.
The links are interesting and remind me of the fact that many Germans have been arrested for announcing so much as a different number estimate for the holocaust. One man was imprisoned for many years. Once released, was denied access to his wife.
America's freedoms have been conceded over to the technocrats . It's Constitutions, federal and states have been largely ignored for years. That's not just trend, but even written policies.