Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
The $11k fine for posting anti-lockdown online doesn't exist. It was proposed by the opposition party of the NSW government. I think it was intended as a swing at the ruling party ie for political purposes. It's akin to a little yappy dog.

can a citizen walk around without a mask be it in a school, business, govt building?

Not at the moment here (Brisbane) or Sydney - we're in lock down. We only just went into lock down here in Brisbane from last Saturday until next Sunday, we have Covid cases in the community at the moment (not large numbers - only in the order or a dozen or so, but they fear it may be more). Prior to that it hadn't been too bad - a couple of months ago I managed to cross the border and see some snow without issues.

We had a period since then where we didn't have to wear masks, indoors or outdoors, but had to carry them on our person just in case we could not maintain our social distance.

Yesterday I did a mask-less bike ride around my neighborhood area and passed many mask-less people doing similar either walking their dogs or pushing strollers - it was a fine day to be out. This is within the current lock-down rules.

There are many people who can work from home and aren't greatly affected by lock-downs but unfortunately there are also many who can't work from home and don't get paid as a result.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?