Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by krp
Got rid of facebook awhile ago on principle, but the truth is any social media including this site, eventually somewhere down the line you are supporting a liberal entity, same as watching any news media, TV or radio, movie, internet, cable. It truly is ironic to denounce social media... on social media... one example is condemning google and posting you tube links, it's the same entity...

For me no google, facebook, never did any twitcher or chit... no broadcast TV, news... but I'm still guilty turning on the interwebs, netflix, football game, prime.

Have no idea who Fred is or why he is a topic.

And posting the kid torture picture is stupid and demeaning to the kid.

Kent

Hi Kent. For you and the others who seem to be alarmingly unaware of this, I'll clue you in. There is no pain associated with Gorilla Tape being applied to the head and hair. Nor is it painful while it is in place. There CAN BE some pain and discomfort in removing it, depending upon how carefully it is done, but as the picture clearly shows, it is not being removed and has not been removed.

My cousins & playmates did a helluva lot worse to each other and ourselves than putting tape on.

I suspect most of the rest here have done likewise. But we didn’t have FB.

I am guessing this crew wouldn't find humor in a video of my cousins dragging me by the feet through a fresh "greasy batch" of cow crap in the pasture. The pussification of America continues amid the 'fire.

We used to tell our girl cousins that warm cow scchitt was great for their complexion and skin and then stand in the sunshine so that it would dry. They rubbed it on themselves, legs arms and cheeks.

I’m totally surprised up to today that they even talk to us guys. But,,,they do look lots younger than their age would imply.

You horrible human. I am calling child protective services on you.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 08/04/21.