Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
I swear, half the folks on this boards have the IQ of AOC. The pic wasn't posted to laugh at a kid about to be in pain. It was posted because it is a cute "kid thing".

So many here jump on the cool kid bandwagon to impress your fellow Campfire retard buddies by coming up with any excuse you can to bitch when people like Paul post something---anything---whether it is a legit gripe or (usually) not. I don't follow his (PaulBarnard) posts so I am unaware of what he normally posts, but the lack of integrity around here is appalling.

It is absolutely pathetic to see how some of you all haven't got the balls to be independent nor can you resist out retarding your buddies.

Nice of you to stand up for a commie

This is exactly my point.
I have no idea if the OP is a commie or not as I don't follow his posts but this particular thread has nothing to do with his politics. You all pile on to be part of the clique, nothing more.

Yes, you have no idea but you feel compelled to defend the commie sob. That mean's you are stupid.

A person can call out hypocritical, Jr. High clique mentality and not simultaneously defend commies. They're distinct concepts.

Ray/Scott/Whomever you are, would you agree with this?

I will not believe that you don't, however I am curious to see if you'll admit to that or not.