Originally Posted by bluefish
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I detest Zuckerfugk and his censorship, and I would happily administer him a healthy Cleveland Steamer, but I use FB and enjoy it for reasons like this. This is what my grand-nephew did to his identical twin brother with Gorilla tape. LOLOLOL.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You get off on little kids in pain, pal? Your own blood no less? Where's the fun in this exactly?

Fail.

What makes you such a douche is your wanting to find joy and pleasure in the little fella and his pain. Big man huh?

I'll post this again for the sake of those suffering a case of double dumbfugkitude.

For you and the others who seem to be alarmingly unaware of this, I'll clue you in. There is no pain associated with Gorilla Tape being applied to the head and hair. Nor is it painful while it is in place. There CAN BE some pain and discomfort in removing it, depending upon how carefully it is done, but as the picture clearly shows, it is not being removed and has not been removed.

The little one is upset and you think it's funny enough to put on the internet. The dumbfuck is staring at you in the mirror.

Are you sure it's him being upset that I find funny or that two boys were hanging out together with a roll of Gorilla Tape, and this is the result?

You ain't the sharpest marble in the sack are ya?