Haven’t really done much serious testing, just figuring out what functioned well and shot decently from the selection in my bag on any given trip to the range, then using that until the next time. For a goodly portion of the time I’ve had it, it’s had a 1x prism on top, not exactly a good sight for testing. It is easy for me to shoot well offhand, so I like to whale away on a steel flipper at 50 yards with it. Someday I might get around to seeing what it can really do, but I have a heavy-barreled CZ I’m working on for shooting groups and hopefully longer ranges. The Ruger is mostly for fun. I’d say it’s probably a 1/2 to 3/4” gun with ammo it likes, certainly good enough for my usage. When ammo supplies get better, I want to get some really good stuff to try in several of my rifles. At that point I’ll mount a suitable scope for such work on it.

It is a but fussy about what it will feed. Current Velociters won’t chamber from the mag, and some others start to hang up pretty quickly as it gets dirty. Definitely a good idea to clean the chamber regularly. Also, the manual warns against using non-standard rounds like Stingers.

What fresh Hell is this?