If there is a ban on campfires, your wood stove might also be banned. One year, when there was ban, it included wood burning stoves. Since I camped at the truck.I put a propane burner inside the wood stove.

Re moisture/condensation.I have 30,000 btu Blue Flame propane heater that I used in a 12 x 15 canvas wall tent that was poly tarped. Not as bad as nylon tent, but it certainly was humid inside when we fired the heater up. That Seek Outside tent is going to give you condensation just from body moisture/breath. Inside tent will be frost covered in the morning and then it starts to rain inside as that frost melts. Any propane use will add to that along with boiling water.The wood stove helps tremendously as does a Colman fuel stove.I have been there and went thru all the iterations.My advice is all LED lanterns,no propane, even the Jet Boil and pack a suit case Coleman stove and 2 gallons of fuel You will reduce volume and weight.

If some else is packing you in on horses, I am pretty sure they will have a volume and weight restriction.You wont have an unlimited supply of pack animals

My compliant with the small propane bottles is I see too many campers/hunters that throw them in the brush after they are empty instead of packing them out.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles