So you are basically on a back packing trip and the horses are there to give you and the "back packs" a lift up the hill. I misunderstood and thought you were doing a drop camp into a pre setup camp with wall tents etc. Space and weight are a premium for sure. What season...or did i miss that?

In addition to the Seek tent, i would highly recommend a tarp to give you some elbow room if your tent is smaller than the Courthouse or the 6 person teepee. 3 guys in a small tent (4 man teepee) in really bad and wet weather (think feet of snow overnight if you are hunting in Oct or later) is a lot to ask of even the best of friends. My cousin has a 4 man teepee and there is no way we could get 3 guys with gear in it in an Oct hunt...just my two cents.

Last Oct in the White River there was a fire ban during 1st rifle. USFS sent employees around reminding people. The problem is there was a caveat for wood burning stoves; they were allowed in the policy letter posted on line, and the poor GS 9 didnt know it. He later left a note on our tent saying he was mistaken, they were allowed. Point being, its worth calling/researching the details before you head up the hill. Maybe that was TMI.

Given the space, you are probably better off with a white gas stove (i use a whisperlite) and LED lights. Davis tent has a two LED light system that came with a solar charger that worked great last year. Lightbulbs could even be used to charge your cell phone. Its now on my permanent hunting/camping packing list and i hate "gadgets".

https://www.davistent.com/product/solar-led-lights/