Swifty52: Yes that grouping with those handloads in that caliber "qualifies" (for what I don't know?) but I am still impressed with the Hornady factory ammunition!
And yes I paid $31.00 (no sales tax in Montana) per box of twenty rounds for that ammo - so your estimate is just a tad low (actually $1.55 per round/shot).
Would love to hear about the particulars on the bullet/loading/Rifle that made that super grouping for you.
Enjoy that rig.

Navlav8r: I taught myself to reload 62 years ago when I was 12 years old - so "I" have permanent "Handloading License".
Back when the 204 Ruger first came out (and I was among the first to buy and use one) all that was available to shoot was Hornady factory ammunition (2,004).
My first 204 Ruger Rifle was a heavy barrel Ruger Model 77 V/T - it shot that Hornady factory ammo so well I was HARD PRESSED to eventually overtake the accuracy of that factory ammo with my handloads.
Had to go to Berger 35 grain match quality bullets to best the factory stuff - and then NOT by much!
If I get bored and curious as to just how well this Remington 40-X will shoot I will be using some of the wonderful Berger 52 grainers for "testing"!
I will let you know if I go to handloading for this new to me rig.
I do know this I am certain the 40-X and the factory ammo will be "minute-of-Rock Chuck" out to 600 yards and "minute of Prairie Dog" out to 500 yards - and that is as far as I wish to poke at'em.
Long live the 220 Swift.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy