Originally Posted by rj308
It just incredible that people come on this forum chastising anyone who has bought an optic made in China when they themselves are buying from hundreds to thousands of dollars worth of Chinese made merchandise per month. But I suppose that is OK, as long as none of that pile of Chinese goods money is not buying a Chinese made optic. Go figure. RJ

Even Joe Biden could see what’s behind this thread and others like it. The next phase will be jumping into other threads where Chinese goods are mentioned and shaming the malefactors who purchased them there. Where’s all the outrage about those who buy (now “bought”, I suppose) cheap Russian ammo, given their assaults on our elections and computer theft? Do you think the Russkies are any less our enemy than the Chicoms? Hell, I can make an excellent case for boycotting stuff from Yurrp if I was so inclined. The world is full of azzholes; feel free to pick the ones you want to avoid, but don’t lecture others until you’ve cleaned up your own act. There are alternatives for very nearly all finished goods, if you’re willing to look for them and pay the price. If you’re not, threads like this are just azz gas.

What fresh Hell is this?