My nephew just made me very proud...he dropped out of college.

He enrolled at a local college in the SF Bay Area and got hit with the critical racist theory crap. In his first college math class the instructor told the students that everything they knew about math was a product of white supremacy and racism, and they would first have to unlearn things before they can be taught. Same thing happened in the English class.

My nephew thought I'd be angry when he told me that he was dropping out and was going to trade school (most likely to be an electrician), but I told him that I'm incredibly proud that he thinks for himself and saw what was going on. Plus, I told him that he'll be much happier as an electrician than if he had graduated with some liberal arts degree and had to work in an office.

I hope a lot more kids are taking the same route.

Edited to note: his father is Mexican, so he was getting a free ride from the state and could have gone to any university he wanted to in the state (maybe not Stanford, but every UC campus for sure). He knew what he was giving up but he wanted nothing to do with the social justice nonsense.

Last edited by Remsen; 08/28/21.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.