Originally Posted by ctsmith
I have many black friends that absolutely are responsible like me and you. I probably can name 50 or more that I grew up around that are good to go. As high a percentage, maybe higher, than the whites I grew up around.

But the ones the OP is referring to grow up in extreme poverty, fatherless, in horrible cultural conditions. Go to an elementary school in these areas and it is quickly apparent that these kids have no chance. Drop a white kid in these conditions and get the same result. The cycle continues.

Two common themes with brothers that are incarcerated or have had multiple run ins with the law.

1.) Poor impluse control. A situation arises and they cannot control their impulses to take it, break it, set it on fire, or phouc it.

2.) Absoulutely no respect for other people's property. If nobody is watching, they just take stuff, often just because it's there.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo