They are $236.00 here at WM.. I may buy one just to have and carry hunting a little.. there are no other 28 GA around for sale.. except for a couple of converted 20 ga Remingtons. they are heavier and more expensive.. I have read reports on the converts, and it is not good ..Money is not the problem, I can afford whatever I want, what I want is when I pull the trigger I want to hear a bang.

I have a port close to My Right shoulder that I need for cancer treatments.. I don't want to damage it with a hard kicking gun.. I have a 410 pump that is very good, but has a fixed choke, the Hatfield comes with 3 screw in chokes.. If it would work without trouble for a short time I would like to have it, I don't see the need to spend a lot of money for something I may only shoot a few times..I have100 28 ga shells that are new ; so I don't have to buy any shells for small game, would like to have a few slugs or
Buck shot , just in case I needed them.. HAHA..

My Dr. says I am in good health. for what I am going through and the exercise would help me.. thanks all, Hubert