Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I'm just starting on this thread.

Perhaps I should just stop now?

You, friend, are twisted with a capital T, laugh
Sometimes it is just impossible not to watch. Like a train wreck
Once upon a time I was watching a Fakebook video of a young Cajun woman explaining how she got to feeling neglected by her husband and started screwing his dad. Had 2 kids with FIL (aka Baw Paw) to go with one by her husband. I could not stop watching.
There is some of this story I have to believe is exaggerated. As in tons of women, and the 300K income. If that is true, what the hell are you doing asking for advice here and/or so publicly.

If 300k, and having lots of wimmins, and being divorced 4 years now.......................

I think I'd be more concerned with where my next hunting trip was going to be.

The "lots of wimmins" will be there when I get I back.

THIS is the sagest comment in the thread. Personal
Insights and revelations could be realized afield…
You hunt for meat, or trophies?

I hunt............because I hunt.

I'm the official "Unluckiest Hunter on the Campfire" (Beav, can I get in on that award this season?)

I see elk at 80 yards broadside 400 yards from camp and the truck, right on the edge of the two track I drove in on..................................when I have a Coues tag in my pocket.

I see a winter flock of 50 or so turkeys the same trip, had jakes come up to check me out at 13 yards. Do they do that when I have a turkey tag?

I see does in buck season and vice versa. Javelina during elk season, cow elk when I have a bull tag, bulls when I have an archery cow tag and the list goes on.

But.....................I hunt.........................because I hunt.

(trophies mean little to me. I have spurs and the tail of a tom I killed, pics of some other stuff, but I have a wife that doesn't want "Dead animals" on the walls, so if I was ever lucky enough to get a "big one" the antlers would go out on the fence with the sheds and dead cattle skulls from around this place)

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?