Hunter Shooter and streaming Elk cam viewers: It has been my experience when actually in Benezette Pa up on Winslow Hill, that the elk when in full Rut, do NOT care if folks are nearby, they are so accustomed to folks and the Rut has their mind totally preoccupied with SEX & MATING, that they don't care, especially in Benezette at that time, mid to late Sept. I had a big 4x8 bull walk right by the little movie theatre that the Pa Game Comm used to show movies in, there were 30+ people watching that movie as he walked by 20 yds away from the structure and folks, then raking a sapling. I saw a 5x5 with 50 people around up continue to trash a sapling as a young girl walked towards him with a apple at her dad's coaching : ( foolish ! And as I once stood by a roadside berm at a farm on Winslow Hill...l called a big bull off the hill with my bugle call, he charged off the hill and stood there looking at me offering my challenges. Might not have been a smart thing then ! : ) During the Rut... they seem unaffected by our presence and accept us watching them. But they can still be agressive with out notice... be cautious ! You will get some great photos and videos then. I also have heard folks voices in the later afternoon on the streaming elk cam, I believe this viewing field, may be below the Elk County Visitors musuem, and folks walk down there. Just a guess. The museum is a cool place, visit it if you have time. HH