Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Yeah, you're smarter than everyone here on the Fire.

Doctor. Lawyer. Renowned virologist.

You have no idea the contempt genuine members have for you and your other sockpuppets here.

Carry on, Fredo.

More GASLIGHTING of me from you, with your false negative accusations. You steadily fall back, and resort, to commie democrat tactics, because you are a closet democrat commie. Your actions prove it, and your continual accusations of me having sock puppet accounts here is you psychologically covering for the fact it is you who has the multiple sock puppet accounts here you use to hide behind to attack people in childish ways, so people won't see you for who you truly are, a mentally deranged cyber stalking midget. Your anger and resentment alone under your rocky account is no different whatsoever than that of these mentally sick commies under their sock puppet accounts.

And I'll add one more item, just as I told the mentally deranged cyber stalker Smokepople who has steadily stalked me on here, I would never post under a sock puppet here, because when I waste my time to hand you your azz on a Silver platter, I want YOU to feel that utter humiliation of everyone seeing it is coming from ME. I don't need a sock puppet, because I'm a man, Bearwee, something you'll never be.

Yeah, Bearwee, I'd push my stack all in, and call you, because your "tells" and your lying BS are so damn easy to see through when all you have is bluff.

Oh, and as far as your "Doctor, Lawyer, Renowned virologist" comment, you've never proved me wrong on anything I've posted here on this site, nor has anyone else, and when you have been called to do so, you obfuscate and run, just like ALL commie democrats, and just like your ankle biting Low I.Q. followers here have continually done. Damn fine entertainment for the ones here of high intellect too, I might add. That I definitely know.

Smarter than anyone here? I'm in the 1% when I step into any room, and can carry on a highly intellectual conversation on a variety of Topics / Industry, and command a presence when doing so, and that's around highly successful businessmen who don't give idiots more than 30 seconds of their time. I can talk for hours and people listen....but you won't figure out the true logic in that comment, because, well, you know.......you're not one of the smartest in the room.

Now, how's that for another full-course meal of having your backside handed to you by, The ELKSLAYER91?

I don't know who or what a Fredo is, nor have I ever heard it mentioned in my circle of successful people. Must be some code cyber stalkers use to make them selves big shots among their computer loser friends? Am I close?

Perhaps one of your Ankle Biting / Low I.Q. Midgets will explain for a good laugh among the smartest here. grin

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)