Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Did you copyright all that blather?

You have some serious issues.

Oh, and one more little bit of business I wanted to point out here. You people see that bolded above where 'ole Bearwee is "GASLIGHTING" me by accusing me of having serious issues? See that?

That is what DEMOCRAT COMMIES do. That is a commie tactic, using FALSE NEGATIVES against your opponent to force them to defend them self, so they can obfuscate away from having to prove facts against them as being wrong, because they don't have the facts to prove their accusers wrong.

Now think about this for a moment. I'm attempting to help a CLASS A member here, who's daughter's life is in danger by giving him some sound advice, though I personally don't think he needs any, because I know for a fact he's an extremely and very highly intelligent man just from reading his postings, but getting advice from third parties is good when you are stressed out to keep you on the narrow straight path.

So, why would someone attack my attempt to help under this scenario, or for that matter continually attack just to attack, so you can be a what, bigshot on a screen with colored pixels? Seriously, think that through. We're not even in person face to face. It's pixels. A man has to be the bigshot pixel. That is a pretty sad life to have to live when you drill down to the reality.

I'll tell you what else it is. It is a psychological sickness. This Diabolical Narcissist, Bearwee, has to be the bully in this Utopia he has created in his mind that this is his personal Bar, and he has the sole right to push everyone around, because nobody else can be the BIGSHOT except him, Bearwee. We've all seen this growing up throughout our lives,

It's called mental sickness. It's also called closet liberal/commie, especially when you're caught read handed using Saul "Communist" Alinsky tactics and Gaslighting.......all straight out of the democrat playbook.

I'll finish by reminding you Bearwee, you said to me a little over a year ago, "Why don't you come meet some of US?". You run your pie hole on here masquerading as a badazz, yet you need US to back your six.

I call that a PixelPUZZY.

You ain't man enough to back your rattling trap all by your lonesome self you mentally sick mouthy PixelPUZZY biatch.

And he calls others a narcissist????????

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.