It could be 20 or 75 for a high. Snow or dry. When its wet in 23 its a clay gumbo. Fills up the tread in your tires and then you lose traction in the hills. My house actually sits in unit 23. I would advise you that the animals will likely be pretty spooky. Either from hunting on the ranch your on, or adjacent ranches. I'll explain. If little pressure on your ranch then the antelope from surrounding areas will tend to move in Then those that have been shot at a bit will take off at first sight of you or your truck and take the "local" less hunted ones with them. That's per a local rancher I know. I have also seen the same.
Be prepared with ice and water. Your after the rut and any mature buck will be stinky. Good care and he can still be eaten. Cooled and hide off ASAP will be important. Yes its been a windy year. You'll likely find it calmer early and late. First and last light antelope seem to be less spooky. Don't know why, just something I have noticed. The later it gets in the season the more likely you will be to find bigger herds. More eyes means harder to stalk.
If it snows a good amount before you come it will herd the antelope up. Instinctive behavior for protection against predators. Takes several inches and several days on the ground but, its something to be aware of. Good luck.
Bruce