Originally Posted by RockyRaab
So, I'm going on a short fishing trip soon. I have a cabin at a state park reserved. If I were going alone, I'd throw a sleeping bag and some MREs in the car and be ready to go. But...I invited my wife. Now, It seems like Eisenhower's Logistics Chief for D-Day may be needed. I think the house will be pretty much empty when (and if) we finally pull out.

Lol….I can relate except it’s usually me that packs enough stuff for all weather and ocean conditions. I always pack extra gear including rain gear and without fail it gets used. I take everyone’s ribbing over how much I pack yet it always gets used by those giving me a hard time. 😁

I’d rather have it and not need it versus needing it and not having it. The problem comes when I’ve done a thorough packing job but I have so much stuff that I can’t find it.

Have a great fishing trip and enjoy the time spent outdoors with your wife, it doesn’t get much better than that. 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~