Originally Posted by bruinruin
Employee shortages will result in hospitals putting the squeeze on the remaining staff to pick up the slack, resulting in decreased quality of care and burn-out. My wife has been dealing with this for the last year at the hospital where she works. Her position is supposed to have 8 employees to cover all days and shifts, but have been down to as low as 5 people. Management simply twists the arm of the remaining people to work more. It's likely to get worse as my wife will not be taking the jab when the mandate comes down.

Ironically, she was talking with a nurse on staff about 2 weeks ago who is very pro-vac, (alreadyfullyvaccinated). A few days after putting pressure n my wife about the jab, she tested positive and is off work.

similar to my wifes work....their lead nurse...fully vaxxed...has been in the hospital.

We got in a good fight the other day, sons teacher wanted a meeting and she would need to take a couple hours off. She said that was in no way possible, her particular office would have to shutdown while she was gone. No one to cover.