Originally Posted by JeffA
Broke camp in Montana after 4 months of terrorizing the greater North West and headed south.

Stopped near Dillon on my way outta Montana and reeled in a dozen game-cams I'd had set out for about a month.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

GPS is great for remembering the general location of where all the cameras were but once my hound figured out what I was doing, he did the fine tuning on location, but he was along when I set them out so he was cheating...sorta. damn camo paint on those things make it difficult for me, not the dog. He'd run a couple hundred feet ahead and be jumping in the correct tree long before I'd get there.

He earns his ribeyes.

Loaded up and barrelazzed south from there.

Found this guy sitting along the Colorado River in Glennwood Canyon, not sure where he was off to but thought his cargo was worth a quick cell shot.

[Linked Image]

Managed to keep about a 750 mile a day adverage going so I stopped for a break just outside Slum-n-Reneville TN. In the LBL.
Dumped the bike off the RV and rode around them there hills.

[Linked Image]

Slept on the shores of Lake Kentucky for a couple nights then blasted off for the last 750 mile run to my winter grounds along coastal Florida.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Been sitting right here thumbing through far too many trail- cam images.
You know how many captures you get with 12 camera sitting out for over a month? It's thousands!
I'm sure I'll scan right by the best of them.

Cool VW's.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?