LOL

BobMt you are a peculiar sort, kinda like killory mixed with varmintguy or something. Please stop theorizing before you hurt yourself. Nothing I have done is in the name of internet badassery. It's funny you have put that much thought into it. Good luck with that.

I feel no need to agree with anyone 100% of the time. Around here, the leap in judgment seems to be a conclusion of 100% disagreement in such cases. Simply irrational. I think chauvtard fuucked up. I think there's plenty of reasonable persons who've gotten the jab. And I think some religious "stuff" is pure horsechit. If you agree or not, no fuucks are given by me.

Never have seen anything from you to indicate experiences, skills, knowledge, profession, hobbies, interests, nothing... May as well be an anonymous sock puppet. Thanks for your insight.

You're the guy that equated US patriots to the Taliban, right? Just to argue. Hmm deep muthetfuucking thoughts. 👍

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?