This is very interesting to read

From a personal side Yes I understand and personally live by I pay cash for toys. I have taught my Daughter the same
I think this is wise
I bought a new boat this year and it was really a struggle to get it I was scheduled to get it May and it got done just before the 4th of July and the second day out of the factory it was totaled on the way to the canvas shop. I took delivery Labor Day weekend I am putting it in storage with 6.7 hours on it really sucks. I guess this thing that keeps me from being too unhappy is I know the boat would be 15 to 20% more if ordered today. So I am early for next year

But I also see buddys of mine that have been worried about spending and have passed way too young and in the end it really didnt matter
Like I say I believe in owning things for sure but I am always torn. My Parents died very early I also have a very good friend fighting cancer at 49

But we are seeing increases on most all major items on boats for next year
Motors are going to continue to be an issue supply and demand and right now demand is way larger than supply
I work for the other guys, but Suzuki are very good motors and priced very aggressively here anyway they are the lowest cost supplier

When will we see a correction in the economy? Personally I was and am wrong I thought it would have been well before now

I wish I had the crystal ball many claim to have
Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member