Originally Posted by swiftshot
Originally Posted by Fury01
Trying to included civility in all my comments; I have never had a 6,7 or 8" group at 100 yards from my .458 in the 39 years I have owned it. Shooting for Group to me means a good solid rest and a Scope sight to remove as many shooter errors as possible. I have had a few 4 and 5 inch groups but those were with my cast loads at 200 yards resting over sticks from a sitting position. So I have a 39 year long experiment with a wide variety of bullets and loads that tells me my .458 has held very nice field hunting accuracy over a long period of time and into the thousands of rounds. A bore scope inspection of the bore las summer revealed one a small pitted area about halfway up the bore where my storage sometime in it's past must have left something there to promote rusting. I cleaned it up and it still shoots very fine. Without a bore scope, I would have never known it existed.
Fury01 Out.

Tell that joke to someone else.

Hey braindead just because you have POS rifles and can't shoot doesn't mean that applies to others

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first