I guess this thread is fairly timely since I made a dermatology appointment just this morning. I can’t get in until November but that’s fine it ain’t an emergency and I’m going hunting next week anyway. Being of Northern European decent I don’t tan as good as my wife or son and I spent most of my life outdoors, granted it’s the Pacific Northwest so it ain’t like sunshine is as common as some of you are used to but nonetheless there is sunshine here. I was also a beach lifeguard through high school and college which meant more sun and sunburns for me. I noticed a spot on my right forearm and it looks like skin cancer to me. I tend to think everything is cancer but this time I don’t think it’s my imagination and I’ve been meaning to get it looked at and hacked off but I keep forgetting until it’s after hours. My wonderful wife reminded me today to make the appointment so I did. They asked me if I wanted them to do a full body check or just the offending spot, I’m almost 52 and figured that the full body check was best. I have several friends that are frequently getting spots cut out so I guess it’s my turn. 😫

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~