Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
You would think that supposed “grown men” would have something better to do on a Weeknight than to gang up on a person that seems to be sincere in his beliefs, though he may be mistaken and wrong about some things. No, I don’t agree with HC about lots of things; but I can disagree in a respectful, mature way. It seems that a certain percentage of the CF members that love to ridicule, berate, and dismiss HC as being stupid or delusional, have never outgrown their adolescent tendencies to bully and demean others that they know are more intellectually superior to them. In other words; dumb azzes hate people that are smarter than them. Thus, they resort to childish tactics to hate on others

Some of us take our religious beliefs seriously and don’t like a skull fûck’d, hollow head, spewing the good word in ways to malign others. So, we return the favor.

As for you...Fûck off !

🦫
What religion is that ? I was raised Baptist. Gotta admit I haven't lived up to the title of "religious" or "Christian" as an adult. My mom was a devout, born again Christian. My uncle was a Baptist minister. My best friend and lifelong hunting partner also devout, born again Christian. None of them ever would have talked/acted like you or any of these other guys here on this thread. Lotta fake ass Christians bullshytting themselves/each other here. Always been that way. I may not be one but I know one when I see one and I don't see many here. I reckon I'll see them/you in hell if I/we don't change our ways.