Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
It’s people like all of you refined gentlemen that give country folks, rednecks, and hillbillies a bad reputation. I’ll leave you with a fact that NONE of you will be able to escape on God’s Judgment Day: “God will not be mocked; whatever a man sows, that is what he shall reap”. Gal. 6:7

Thank you Ruger4Life.

I just happened to notice your response on the listing of topics as a responder, so I thought it worth reading yours and a couple others worth reading.
Yesterday I certainly broke a personal record for posts in a single day. It was By in large one thread that I thought may be an encouragement to believers. A simple sermon as is my habit to provide each Sunday.....
Other than the few believers who might have been overwhelmed by the atheists who hated the content, most posts were responses to trolls.

As for that one thread that started with a simple greeting and link, guess how many trolling posts attacked that message?
Over 100!

109 To be exact!

Talk about twisted hypocrisies.
One kind, encouraging sermon to believers and all of that hatred from the atheists.
It reminds me of BLM. Led by atheists lesbians who got like-minded evil, organized to destroy the free exercise of the rights our Lord granted us.
The people of the town's, neighborhoods stood down and the wicked atheists took over and burned them to the ground.
It's gotten to be like that here on this forum too

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 10/18/21.