I have both. I've grown quite fond of my Glock 44. really nice to pack at 16 ounces loaded. I shoot it well and after testing it in a Ransom Rest, found it is capable of far more accuracy than I am. I carried for years, as a trapline gun and Old Model Single Six, 5.5 inch and still have it today. Wonderfully accurate and responsible for dispatching hundreds of trapped coyotes and coon. Along the way a lot of grouse and rabbits found their way into a pot via that old Ruger.

I've added a Ruger Bisley Single Six and an S&W four inch 22/32 kit gun to the group. I haven't shot the Bisley much as its a one of a hundred and I think I'll sell it rather than just look at it. I've shot it less than 50 rounds. The kit gun was a nostalgia buy and is a fun little gun.

I find myself grabbing that Glock more than anything lately. Even used it to finish off my caribou this year. Spine shot and still alive when I got to it. A CCI SGB made short work of it. Whacked a bunch of feral rabbits last fall with it. A friend's neighbor left the state and turned loose about 40 domestic rabbits. They became 100 pretty quickly. I had some fun with the Glock and the kit gun as well as my 32 caliber muzzleloader. A young lynx took care of the rest of them over the winter.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.