Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
There are certain issues right leaning politicians need to get right the first time to maintain any legitimacy. Too many Rhinos have taken the wrong side.when it really mattered. People are right to be skeptical about politicians.

In some ways its dangerous because people don't support someone that could give them 95% and end up with a lefty giving us zero percent instead. Maybe that's what it takes before Republican candidates get the message. In the meantime we just have to watch the left screw up our country so bad that the fence sitter independents will no longer support the left even if the guy on the right tweeted something mean.

Bb

+1 Burleyboy !!

Swallow your pride gonehuntin ! ! ! ! at least a half teaspoon of it ........ smile

Ain't my pride, it's my total disgust at a female governor who folded up like a suitcase. It's real easy for me to cast her aside as an answer to any problems in America. I don't need or want her participation in national politics.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.