Probably late to the party.... I've been running Hankook RF 10 AT/2. They resemble the Toyo Open Country I had on my 4 Runner before hand...got a lot of miles on my 88 4Runner with the Toyos... like 75K, and sold them to someone else to put on his Toyota... I think a set of 4 (245 x 75 x 16, E Load rating) were like $1250 out the door.

I replaced them with the Hankook RF 10/ AT/2 at about half the price, thru Discount Tire Direct on Line. Walmart carries them also, but on line mainly.
Pull then off my 4 Runner at 85,000 miles. With Discount Tire Direct, on line, you can also pay $15 for a no question asked warranty. I've had to use them a couple times on my Pilot, but just called them up and they sent a new tire at no cost... Just mounted and balanced them over at the local Community College Automotive Program.

just acquired a 2011 Tacoma 4WD, 4 door, and it needed tires. Put Hankooks on it also.

on the 4 Runner, they see a fair amount of PNW Forest Service roads, and some are pretty rocky in Southern Oregon, they are 10 ply rated or E rated... but they have sloughed off any potential problems with the rocks....I am a happy Hankook Customer for their truck tires and their winter tires.

They are a Korea Company, so not American, but certainly not Chinese. I don't run Chinese stuff if I can avoid it at all.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez