Look, I have no problem with Ted eviscerating liberals especially our hapless DOJ. The problem I have with Ted is he is happy to eviscerate Trump when he's down like he did after the conformation when Graham and McConnell attacked Trump. Ted joined in and did his own war dance claiming trump hadn't managed to get his case in any court. Hell, how could he when the Judicial System is corrupted? Ted had agreed to plead Trump's case before the Supreme Court but they declined and he took the opportunity to attack Trump.

Ted is for Ted and he, like most politicians will destroy anything in his way to get what he desires. He and Rubio actually got Trump nominated by ganging up on him in the debates. They both are excellent debaters and took the opportunity to attack Trump together much like Romney and Huckabee did to Santorum in their debates.

I like Ted Cruz when he attacks the opposition. I just detest him attacking his own for his gain. I don't trust people like that. Trey Gowdy is like that. Mike Lee and Rand Paul voted against Trump declaring an emergency on the migration mess. It was OK for Obama to do that on multiple occasions but Trump can't? WTH??