Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Just bought some 77gr Sierra MK's at Cabela's for $19.99/box. Bought 3. Would have bought more, but that's all they had. I've had pretty good luck with these and the 69's. Very consistent shooters. Other pills I've tried like the 75gr Hornady BTHP get weird flyers. Although the 73gr ELD match bullet flies pretty true..

Save yourself some money next time and order them from powder valley. As you know only 50 come to a box. So you paid $40 for a 100 Bullets. That my friend is not a very good deal.

https://www.powdervalleyinc.com/product/sierra-224-22-77-grain-hollow-point-boat-tail-matchking/

Dang it. Im used to the 69's. Those come in boxes of 100. Ha ha.

Only bullet they do that with, heck even the 77gr tmk come 100 to a box. The bullet I like to get my hands on would be the 60gr tmk has a bc of .323 that’s impressive for a 60gr bullet.

Now you tell me. I thought I stole them. Ha ha.. Daughter was with me, so I was in a hurry. No wonder they were still on the shelf!! I'll put them with the box of 500 I bought a few months ago...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA