Bob,

Here's the comments I provided to one of the members via PM, when asked about the Citori Hunter 16ga.....
" A little on the heavy side. I was hoping the stock would be a closer to that of the Lightning. It's a little thick in the wrist to my way of thinking. The Lightnings (Gran and White) weight the same, but the difference in the grip/wrist seems to make them feel lighter, or better balanced. Chokes don't even come close to what they are marked. Briley chokes solved that. Had I to do it over again, I'd have ordered the Gran Lightning or searched around for an older Lightning."

From what can tell, you acquired a White Lightning. I think you'll be happy with it. I stayed away from the "new" Lightnings simply because of asthetics. Don't care for the 'gaudy' receiver embellishments on either. I'll continue to look for an older Lightning. In the mean time, with the chokes upgraded, the new Hunter has tallied a handful of pheasants so far this year.

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.