Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
It is interesting....as to why you or I should GAF.

Australia wants to do her own thing.

It's citizens....subjects?...are quite pleased with how the Govt is protecting them from the cold bug.

I fail to see a problem.

This is merely being tested there. It's not of Australian origin. It's Globalist funded, inspired, and directed. It's intended for every Western nation.

Bingo. Three years ago, had someone said "in a matter of a year or two, you're going to be told by the government to wear masks, stay several feet away from anyone else and submit to experimental vaccines for a virus that has a nearly 100% survival rate" most people would have laughed it off. It's reality now and more people than not are just saying "ok, fine, let me live my life otherwise and I'll submit to this", and agreeing to every incremental increase in that kind of tyranny.

Mr. Jim, if you were to go to CA, NY or any other liberal area of the country you'd see how extensive the sheep-like compliance is. I'm shocked every time I have to go back to CA that people seem to want this kind of control over basic life choices.

I am shocked by how little my FIL cares. He is quite vaccinated.

My brother in law is not nor will he be vaccinated.

Oceania is doing what Oceania wants.

Like I said.....they are grateful for the actions their govts have taken.

I don't give a fùck about it.

I am unwilling to comply and I do not trust or appreciate the work my govt has done.

I am MAGA.