Originally Posted by philgood80
You can tell me to take off the tin foil but I think this is all completely calculated. The Dems know their policies are fully negative, disliked and will destroy America. Instead of acknowledging that and reversing course to save face and curry votes in the middle, they’re doubling down.

Now hear me out:
-These mileage requirements will appease the far left that worship at the alter of all things green. At least for a while.
-They will offer fedgov incentives to consumers to purchase EV’s or hybrids in the spring and summer.
-They may even give tax breaks to automakers to build more EV’s and help with R&D. I know they are “evil profit making corporations”, but they need UAW votes badly in Nov 22
-Finally this will reduce gas demand, and possibly drop fuel prices just enough to appease those precious independent votes they really need to survive.

It ain’t about the environment, or spotted owls, or emissions, or coal, or oil, or our allies.

It’s about power and control. Pure and simple.

I believe every word.

Both sides have one thing in mind self preservation & lining their pockets.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.